Saturday, January 30, 2010

Nursery is finally complete!

We finally finished the nursery and it's all ready for her to come home now!! We have our bags packed and insulin ready :-) The countdown to Feb 16th begins....

Here's some photos of Zoey's room. Hope she likes pink ;-P













7 comments:

  1. I'm so going to be friends with Zoey so I can borrow some of those hair bows! Her room looks great, you can tell a lot of love went in to doing it just right.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm going to be friends with Zoey too so I can borrow her hair bows. I could really use them. Can I PLEASE borrow some Zoey? I think they'd really help me complete my professional atire at work.

    Seriously, that room looks amazing. I think we should hold Bible Study there on Thursday nights. That'd be rad.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Kevin and Amy!! LOL, I made almost all her bows, so I think it's possible I could make some for you guys...but Kevin yours would have to be pink (because pink is most professional) :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love her curtains and bedding!!! Where did you find it? It's adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks Layne! I found them online first at Nurserydepot.com; but them ordered them off of Babies R Us' website.

    ReplyDelete